About me

My photo
SE Texas, United States
Quilter, Sewer, Paper Artist, Stamper, Mom, Wife - Does the rest really matter?

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Duded Up 3x3 Card Swap

Hi, I host a 3x3 card swap which I affectionately refer to as the "Duded Up" 3x3 swap.  I ask the swappers to really go above board making cute little creations using some technique - embossing, paper piecing, stamp techniques, layering, etc.    Here are the cards -- I absolutely love them!    Thanks everyone for participating!
This are Fran's two cards - very cute paper piecing!
The wedding card is by Elizabeth (love the stamping details and layering) and the flower bucket is by Jeannine (is that bow not fantastic and love the googly eyes on the floggie)
These two cards were by Jennifer.  She always does a fantastic job with her coloring!  The owl has sparkley eyes that didn't come out near enough on this photo.
 
The Christmas card was done by Jess - LOVE the vintage Santa.  The butterfly card was designed by Leisa (love the pink/green paper and all that bling).
 
These two cards were designed by me.  The hedgehog is CTMH July SOTM.  I painted sparkley on him but you can't see it in the photo.  The pleated flower idea I got from my recent PAWS retreat on a card by Angie.
The pink bird card is my third card - all stamps and paper by CTMH.  The tourquoise butterfly card was by Loretta - this has such incredible beads on the butterfly - Love it!
These two cards were done by Kathy.  I love those buttons and the silver ribbon!
 
These two adorable cards were done by Sherry.  The embossing and paper piecing is too cute!
The final card was done by Melissa.  The paper piecing was amazing and there's a pearl up on that photo corner that you totally can't see in the photo.

There's one more card coming and I'll share it as soon as I get it.  Love the swap returns on this swap!

No comments:

Post a Comment