About me

My photo
SE Texas, United States
Quilter, Sewer, Paper Artist, Stamper, Mom, Wife - Does the rest really matter?

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Challenge LOs

This year, I want to do more challenge layouts. It gets my juices flowing and I can usually crank out a layout pretty quickly on a sketch. Today is the last day for a challenge over at the PageMaps blog (http://www.pagemaps.com/). Here is my entry for the challenge due today!


I think this layout will also count for some challenge points on my PAWS yahoogroup. I used CTMH cardstock (Sunny Yellow, Holiday Red), a Bazzil diecut scalloped square, old MM rub-ons and an equally old Basic Grey "Holy Cow" rubons. Plus black rick rack from I don't know where.

1 comment:

  1. Oh love this and especially how you did a trail of doodles , swirls and flowers diagonally in a corner. Great added interest!

    ReplyDelete