About me

My photo
SE Texas, United States
Quilter, Sewer, Paper Artist, Stamper, Mom, Wife - Does the rest really matter?

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Challenge Yourself!

I decide that I needed to challenge myself to make some cards.  I have been admiring the Mojo Monday sketches for pretty close to a year, but I don't think I've ever actually made a card with one of the sketches.  So here's goes.   First the sketch:
And here is my card:

I changed it up a bit (of course).  Deleting the bow and adding the heart.  What do you think?   You want to join me in doing the Mojo sketches every week?   Lord knows I need the push!

3 comments:

  1. I love it, Karen! Awesome colors and bows are so 1980's anyway ;) xoxox

    Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I would love to do the weekly challenge. I need something to get me unstuck and it would fill up my card stash that is dangerously low. Where do I get the weekly sketch?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this one. OK. I will work on it Saturday while the housekeeper is here.

    ReplyDelete