So, grab a cup of your favorite beverage, sit back and join us on a journey of amazing things you can do with CTMH dimensional elements. There are over a dozen CTMH Consultants joining in on the fun…that’s a LOT of ideas that YOU can take and duplicate. If you arrived here from Debbie's blog, you’re on the right path.
I did this layout a while ago but it is still one of my favorite layouts of my son. And proof that you can use flowers when scrapping boys! I used CTMH Dimensional Element Monograms for the title. These monograms are so cool because you get a whole sheet of one letter in 10 different fonts for only $3.25! One of the things I hate most about alpha letters is you always run out of your most used letters. With CTMH Dimensional Element Monograms, you replace that one single letter for pennies. What a deal! The other cool thing about all of the CTMH dimensional elements is they are pure white. So in addition to painting them or stamping on them or covering them with paper, you can just ink them. I used a sponge dauber and CTMH ink in honey to make the yellow letters that matched the paper perfectly!
Recipe:
Cardstock - CTMH:Cocoa, Bamboo
Ink - CTMH Honey, Cocoa
Patterend paper - CTMH Grace Level 2 Paper Packet (X7117B)
Flowers - CTMH Just Blooms (Z1266) in yellow, HL in brown
Title - CTMH Dimensional Elements Monograms (Z1059, Z1066, Z1065, Z1079)
Accessories - CTMH Pewter Designer Brad (Z1146), Making Memories hinge
***
Are you inspired by this blog? One of the ways you can help support this blog is by ordering your Close To My Heart products through me. Just shoot me an email me at clauskr@gmail.com. To the left is a paypal link to order your own copy of the latest CTMH Idea Book & Catalog. Below that is a link to the online version of the Idea Books & Catalog.
***
Now ”hop” on over to my friend Toni's blog to see what she’s created.


What a great layout - you certainly can use flowers with boys!! And a handsome son :)
ReplyDeleteGreat layout. The B&T works perfectly with the photo. And I love the pop of colour using the DE.
ReplyDeleteAwesome layout!!! love the colors and flowers!!!
ReplyDeletealso the hardward makes it manly and goes great with the pic
Great layout with perfect colors and I love the metal embellishments!
ReplyDeleteYou can definitely use flowers with boys! Love your layout!
ReplyDeleteLove this! I struggled w/ using flowers w/ my boys pages. I have 3 boys. You did GREAT!!!
ReplyDelete