About me

My photo
SE Texas, United States
Quilter, Sewer, Paper Artist, Stamper, Mom, Wife - Does the rest really matter?

Thursday, July 15, 2010

July 2010 CTMH Spotlight Blog Hop

Hello, everyone!     I'm a part of the CTMH Spotlight Blog Hop this month.  The blog hop consists of a group of CTMH consultants posting artwork using a "spotlighted" CTMH product.   If you are coming from  Tracy's blog, you are in the right place.   The Blog Hop this month spotlights the CTMH My Acrylix stamp set - D1336 Cupcake Sprinkles.   This is an adorable set with many possibilities.    I made this card using mostly CTMH products...


CTMH products used:
Paper - Daydream,
Cardstock - Sweet Leaf, Blush
Stamps - Cupcake Sprinkles
Embellishments: ribbon: white daisy grosgrain, Glitz Glitter Glue- Platinum

Now, it's time to hop on over to  Adeline's blog and see what she has made using Cupcake Sprinkles.


5 comments:

  1. Very pretty. Is that the Platinum Glitz on the sprinkles?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty pastel card, I like that punched border along the side.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet. Love that glitter...

    ReplyDelete