About me

My photo
SE Texas, United States
Quilter, Sewer, Paper Artist, Stamper, Mom, Wife - Does the rest really matter?

Thursday, April 29, 2010

You have GOT to check out this blog hop!

I wanted to let all of you know about a CTMH New Product Blog Hop that started today.   Over 40 consultants have done artwork with products from the New Summer catalog.   It's fantastic!   I wasn't able to join this time as I didn't have any new product in my hand so would not have made the deadline, but I still want you to be able to see it.    Just remember, if you decide you have to have something -- order from me, order from me!!!   I am picking up the Summer catalogs next week, so if you'd like me to get one for you, email me for details!

CTMH New Product Blog Hop Start

I am participating in a CTMH Product Spotlight that will air on May 15th, so subscribe to my blog so you get the information and see what I have created (along with the other consultants).   And, please subscribe to my blog and leave me blog comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment