About me

My photo
SE Texas, United States
Quilter, Sewer, Paper Artist, Stamper, Mom, Wife - Does the rest really matter?

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Time to Update

I've got great news! Twice! I've been asked to be a Design Team Member at sketches {by tamera}. I'm really pumped! My term starts in January.

Two -- I made the commitment and signed up for the MS150 bike ride. 150 miles from Houston to Austin on April 17-18, 2010. Now, the training begins. But I need your help in raising donations for MS. Stayed tuned for me to upload the online donation link. I'm putting together a raffle basked of CTMH products. Everyone will get one entry in the raffle for each $15 donated.

1 comment:

  1. WooHoo! Congratulations of the DT, that is great. And good luck on your MS150 commitment. My son in law did that a couple of years back in the 80s and the weather was rediculous. They finally had to just throw their bikes in a van because of 40 mph winds. Hope yours go well. Of course, I'll be happy to donate.

    ReplyDelete