About me

My photo
SE Texas, United States
Quilter, Sewer, Paper Artist, Stamper, Mom, Wife - Does the rest really matter?

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

A little late but I'm finally blogging

The Retreat was a blast! I got so busy unpacking, packing up packages for Cards for Soldiers (we sent over 170 Christmas cards out to two units) and then going to Oklahoma that I forgot to post. Love that OU-TT game! Here are photos of the cards done in the Shoebox Swap at the Retreat. Aren't they great!






























3 comments:

  1. Karen, I would like to get some information on Cards for Heros.
    Can you please email me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grammykrob -- unfortunately, I can't see your email so I can't email you unless you post it. On the Cards for Heros project, the website is http://www.cardsforheroes.org/ or you can send cards directly to soldiers from anysoldier.com which I did last time as I was getting close to the deadline for Xmas cards. I am collecting cards and will send a box quarterly if you would like to donate any.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know I just love your studio, but that valance just made it even better. Love it. Have a wonderful Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete