I went with my good friend, Peggy, to a cute little antique shop in Brennan named Leftovers. www.leftoverantiques.net Oh, my gosh, such a cute cute store! I found the perfect four level server that I have been looking for to put in my studio for holding flowers and buttons and the like. I looked through their website to see if it was photos -- it wasn't -- so I guess I'll have to figure out my new camera and take photos to upload. Peggy got some of their beautiful purple glass (shown on the website), an adorable pink cake plate and some other assorted gifts. We had a late lunch at the local Mexican restaurant. It was a great day!
The studio reorganization is ongoing. I have been so busy working it that I haven't had time to upload photos. I did take a few. My BFF, Jennifer stopped by on Sunday to see my progress and offer her suggestions. She my decorator extrodinaire and was very instrumental in decorating Bayview and making it cute, despite the early American GS furniture. Laura, one of my fun cropping buddies, stopped by yesterday to check on my progress. She wanted to take photos to show her husband that she doesn't have the most stuff. Ha ha, Laura!

No comments:
Post a Comment