About me
- Karen C
- SE Texas, United States
- Quilter, Sewer, Paper Artist, Stamper, Mom, Wife - Does the rest really matter?
Wednesday, February 6, 2008
Love-Hate Relationship with USPS
Oh, my! I have been having mail problems lately. I "love" it when they bring me fun mail. I "hate" it when they mess up my mail. I sent out 7 swap packages for the Hot Pink Swap on scrappers friends. Now I'm hearing that one got ripped up and contents are MIA. The second got ripped up but the contents are intact. A third was returned to me yesterday needing more postage. Haven't heard anything about the other four. And a birthday card I sent out came back. I'm sure I weighed it and added extra postage. They want even more postage. And I haven't heard about whether two boxes I sent made it. Makes me afraid to send Kyle's grad photos to Mom. Arggg!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ss karen i have this problem with regular mail period we donot have a regular mail person everyday it someone new and my mail is all up and down the street.lucky i got some honest neighbors SOME!LOL
ReplyDelete